Thursday, August 28, 2008

72 days into the journey

As I reflect tonight on the beginning or our journey to Shania - I can not believe how much progress we have made in such a very short time. Good job Shoompie!
June 19th ish - Made the decision to adopt
June 29th - accepted by AWAA
June 30th - filled out official application
July 14th - Assigned a family coordinator Dossier packet sent out
July 16th - Assigned a Social Worker for our Home Study (HS packet sent out) Since then we have been busy!
I have added a list in the left margin(things to do) that gives a good idea of what we have accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I couldn't agree more!!

    This "journey" we are on is such an incredible witness to the love that the Lord has for us. It paints a picture of HOW much He loves us in a way we've never seen before or quite understood so deeply.

    I am excited for you! Put your seatbelt on and get ready for the ride of your life!! Woo hoo!!

    Blessings,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete