Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's 70th birthday...that is right the big 70! It is crazy to think - Dad turns 70 and our little Shania is not even born yet!

Yesterday, dad remarked on the birthday cards he had received so far...he said "They all have a BIG 70 on front...couldn't they just say Happy Birthday." I reminded him of how much more knowledge and wisdom he has than I.

Today I feel blessed to have both of my in my parents alive, healthy, and living so close by.
Today I am thankful for all the wonderful people around me that share their love and wisdom.
Today I am grateful that god has given us the opportunity to add to our family so that one day we can pass along our love and wisdom to our child/children.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY (:

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Don!

    I'm thankful to be a part of the Mckee family tree.

    Don dob 8/15/1937 in South Texas

    Shania dob tbd. but most likely some time in 2010 somewhere in China

    ReplyDelete