Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another doc authenticated and certified

Yeah! Another document checked off the list. Today I received by birth certificate back from Chinese Consulate - My BC was the first to go and and has taken quite sometime to pass thru the Secretary of State and then onto the PROC and then back to us. Another one done...Yeah...I celebrate very small things like this on a daily basis.

Oh and a big weekend for us - We have HS visit #2 and #3 down in tucson. Together interview on Saturday and individual interviews on Sunday. Our SW (social worker) said each visit would only take about an hour. Hmmm....she doesn't know my shmoopie! I bet he has a list of question for her (:

Working on pool fence quotes, Life Ins, Medical Ins and what else. Busy week for the Bublitz!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck this weekend. Let us know how it goes.
    The Vinyards

    ReplyDelete