Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whew!

This week we are making big exciting (sometimes stressful) strides!

The pool fence will be installed on Thursday (Rockey and Louie will not be happy ):

I have given blood and other samples more times in the last week than I care to give. For those of you that know me (and this is where the stress comes in), you know that needles and doctors are not my thing - I have avoided them for a very long time...longer than I care to admit. But for this particular project - avoidance was defiantly not an option. Between my physical (that I worried myself almost sick over - but passed with flying colors!) and life insurance requirements I saw more doctors, needles, scales ): and vials then I have probably seen in my entire life.

Today, I count my blessing and thank god for all he has provided me and especially my health, my husband and His grace.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You are getting so close to being done! How exciting.
    The Vinyards

    ReplyDelete