Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fenced in...



or out, depending on how you look at. The pool fence is in. A little weird, 9 years without a pool fence and voila, the fence is in. I think I like it. I was concerned that it would bother me but I barely notice it. It looks nice! Not sure that Louie (Missy's dog) and Rock Star know what to think of it, especially because it has still been pretty warm here and we keep them out of the pool area most of time. They like to swim on demand. It's all for you little Shania (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri,
    I have seen your name pop up here and there and have meant to email you. I have cousins that are "Bublitz". It is an unusual name so who knows...I grew up in MN where they lived..
    Thanks for sharing your blog. It is one year ago today we received our referral for our precious boy. I look forward to following your journey. I would be happy to answer any questions SN's if you have them. We would do it again in a heartbeat!
    Glad your part of the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri and Dave!

    Kathy told me you guys were keeping a blog, so I found you with a little searching! :-)

    Congrats on your wonderful news. I am so incredibly excited for you guys. Some little girl out there is going to come into a wonderful family with you two. I have just read through your posts and am just tickled pink!

    I'll keep checking in from time to time.

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete