Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things aren't always what they seem

Monday - I went to the mailbox as I usually do. One can imagine my surprise when I see our prepaid return envelope from the Chinese Consulate. I thought...already...WOW it has not even been a full week. Then I opened it.

Apparently, because we have switched Secretary of States recently. Yep the entire US was awarded our (not my favorite) Governor; Janet Napolitano. So that meant the Old SEC of State becomes the new Governor. That means a new Sec. of State was sworn into office very recently.

Here is the note I received from the consulate.

Dear Mr Bublitz

We are very sorry to inform you that because until now we haven't got the signature sample of the new secretary of state, Ken Bennett, we cannot handle the authentication of the document he/she issued. We have to return your application.

Sincerely
Visa Section


I am not sure what it means or what I am supposed to do next but I guess I will find out...UGHHH!





No comments:

Post a Comment