Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Surprise!

After a wonderful breakfast with my Shmoopie on Saturday we returned home only to find our mailbox full of good news. First we received 10 of our documents back from the Chinese Consulate, but even better news was a little form from Homeland Security saying that we are approved! Yep the I-797C form was waiting in our mailbox on Valentines Day...can't think of a better gift!

So yesterday we took it to get notorized. Today, I will take both our HS and our I-797C to the State for certification. These are the last 2 documents that need to be notorized, certified or authenticated! Wait I think I am going to say that again...These are the last 2 documents that need to be notorized, certified or authenticated!!! Yipee

Dave and I made copies of everything for our Dossier on Sunday. Sooooo once these 2 papers are received back from the Chinese Consulate (usually taking about 2 weeks) We can send our Dossier off to China!

The paper journey has almost ended - what am I going to do with all my free time you ask...

More to come tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. what fantastic news! and on Valentine's Day no less. God loves giving us sweet surprises like that. :)

    I know today is a big day too -praying for y'all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. Will be praying for you guys. Congrats.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri,

    My name is Sindy and I found you
    on RQ, I know you are just starting the process, if you have
    any questions, please dont hesitate to get a hold of me!!!


    Hugs,

    Sindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful!! An unforgettable Valentine's gift.

    Blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete