Tuesday, June 30, 2009

32 Weeks...

Waiting is one of the greatest parts of the process...right?

As we wait for our precious little girl to come into our lives I have been WORKING on embracing the wait. In any situation that requires the "wait" for me is one of the most difficult times.

We have been studing Romans in our bible study recently and it has helped me to understand the word HOPE in a whole new light. The bible teaches us that there is a precise purpose in those long hours, days or even YEARS of waiting. It teaches us to find JOY in our suffering: because we know that suffering produces PERSEVERANCE; perseverance builds CHARACTER; and character, HOPE. And HOPE does not disappoint.

For Dave and I our FOCUS and FAITH are in God because HIS plan is flawless and his TIMING perfect! It is also comforting to know that he is with us every step of the way. We are excited and know His answer is on its way!

2 comments:

  1. Our adoption to Josie tested every single part of my patience. Please know that I understand and feel free to vent anytime. I'm so happy for you both. Have fun preparing and shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me that God's timing is PERFECT. So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete