Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for so many things in my life...

I am thankful for

My father in heaven and the sacrifices his son made for my salvation.

My amazing husband who is loving, kind, hard working, intelligent and the most amazing father ever! He is MY LOVE - my best friend.


My miracle baby girl that lightens my mornings, days and nights.



Our birth mother who was a true blessing from God.


The responsibility of motherhood, I never knew how incredible it would be.

My family and friends, their friendship, kindness, generosity and LOVE. What would I do without all of you?

The capability to breathe in and out and all the other blessings I can't even see.

I am forever THANKFUL

1 comment:

  1. What a special Thanksgiving this year will bring to your sweet family. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete