Thursday, June 19, 2008

In the first days

God has blessed Dave and I in so many ways and continues to do so. We will celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary on July 4th...always fireworks (: Dave is my strength, my best friend, my patients, my godly example...the list continues on.

In just the last couple of weeks we have decided to adopt a child- most likely international! That is about as far as we are in the process. It is exciting, confusing, emotional, and a great opportunity for me to trust in god.

I started this blog today for several reason...

I wanted to have a journal from our first days thru the end of this glorious opportunity.

A place for our family and friends to follow along with us on our journey

And possibly a place for strangers to receive hope, answers, and understanding of the adoption process

No comments:

Post a Comment