Friday, June 20, 2008

Where I am today...

Today is Friday - we are wrapping up the office to leave on vacation for a week! Our annual trip to HB with our good friends the "Brewers"

We have filled our our adoption application with American World Adoption. They have contacted us with a preliminary phone call and asked a couple of clarifying questions. We should hear from them again soon.

Our initial decision was to adopt from China. But of coarse in my obsessive ways I have surfed the net, read a hundred stories and am feeling a bit confused now. The China process is taking 30-32 months. That does not include the time it takes to put the paperwork together. Lets face it friends...I am not 20 anymore...wait...I am not 30 anymore...yikes.

Still feeling anxious, excited and now confused - A good time for a week on the beach with our good friends and my shmoopie!

No comments:

Post a Comment