Tuesday, November 18, 2008

all in his good timing

I received this from a friend today - it could not have come at a more appropriate time. As we wind down our HS - I sometimes feel like we are taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I was feeling a bit discouraged - mostly because things were not moving at my pace (:

"But these things I plan won't happen right away.
Slowly, steadily, surely the time approaches when the
vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient!
For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a
single day. Habakkuk 2:3

What a wonderful reminder on Gods promise and timing.

PS Thank you Kathy for the wonderful scripture and thank you Jen for your comic relief and your encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. Hi... I love that verse... Some how i have never read that one before that i can remember!!! I will be using and thinking about that one from now on!
    (I found you on RQ)
    We also are waiting for China... 8.8.06 LID

    Christel

    ReplyDelete