Friday, January 23, 2009

We are approved!

It is official everyone involved in our adoption paperwork so far agrees - we are FIT to adopt! Yipee!!! We received word today from our China SW that we have received certification from the Arizona courts.

We were told that it could take 60-90days. It only took a couple of weeks. So all that work is paying off. What this means we are officially one step closer to completing our Dossier to China but it also means we are now certified to adopt a Child in the State of Arizona.

Yippee!! Yahoo!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Go celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy for you. :)
    Jenny G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you are fit to adopt!! We are so excited for you guys! I hope you celebrated last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yipppeeeee!

    and I just read the previous entry too about meeting with the CFCA SW -Glory to God! :) let the panic begin huh?! if it helps -I panic'd during each pregnancy (bio and paperwork) AND panic'd right before THE MOMENT I met my children. I think it's natural. :) of course it's a "pinch me, I can't believe this is happening" panic-so it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great feeling! So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo!!!
    So happy for you!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete