Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today is my MOM's Birthday...she is 71 young!

Isn't she beautiful - This is my parents wedding day picture. It was the day our family started over 46 years ago. As I begin to think about parenting - I look back at my childhood as my greatest reference. What scarifies and selfless acts my parents made so that my brother and I could have everything we ever wanted and more.

I often wonder - what traits we receive from our parents are genetic vs inherent. I believe that I have received an abundance of wonderful gifts from my mom...some I have not perfected quit yet.

My mom is so creative.
My mom is kind and so caring towards others.
My mom is thoughtful and will do anything for anyone.

I feel truly joyful and wonderfully blessed to have her as my mom.

Love you Mommy!
Update on China. We received in the mail our notorized copies of our HS as well as the certification form from the courts. I express mailed both to the USCIS(Homeland Security Office) today. A couple more steps until we are DTC!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trubute to your mother :-)


    I found your blog on CAC Team thread. You can find me here
    christiecottage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete