Thursday, May 28, 2009

Amazing Journey

Yesterday was absolutely, with out question - one of the most amazing experiences of your lives. We were vulnerable. We were nervous. We were emotional and hope that God was glorified in all of our actions.

The expectant mom was adorable, spunky, outgoing and kind. She would like to meet with us again next week...We just can't wait!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We felt your Love and Support the entire time.

What now? Now we jump in full-bore, buckle in our seats and hold on...knowing full well that God is in complete control.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you both. I bet it's going to be hard to relax until your next meeting. I'm so glad it went as well as it did. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so excited for you both....and for this birthmom. she sounds like a great girl, and she must have thought the same wonderful things about you if she wants to see you again! :) still praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good 1st meeting! I can't wait to see where this journey takes you! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are awesome! We are so happy for you. Love the new layout. Have a great weekend & relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheri- I'm new here :) I saw your link on my blog...thanks...I am really nervous about the new development in our adoption. I was so focused on international adoption that I feel like I am entering a "new world" with the possible domestic adoption. I will be following along your journey now. I see that you were also pursuing international adoption, which country? When is this birthmom due? Okay, enough questions :) Feel free to E-mail me, I would love to be in touch with someone going through a domestic/international adoption :)
    Harmony
    calmil2@yahoo.com
    p.s. I love your charms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so excited and happy
    for you!! I know His light
    was shining through both of
    you! Praying for you both and
    for the birth mom.

    In Him
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete