Monday, May 25, 2009

What I did on my long weekend

Yep it was a crafter's paradise here at the Bublitz home over the weekend.



To prepare for our meeting this week we were asked to put together a little photo album of our life. So off I went to the Michael's store to get some ideas. The next thing I knew...I was smack dab in the middle of scrapbook heaven or *&%# (depending on whether or not you are a scrapbooker or not)

I stumbled into a scrapbooking store and knew I was in trouble - Cropping...what the heck is cropping? I paid the Fee just to find out. 4 hours later I was heading home with my very own custom design photo album...Kind of...well the book was in pieces and I spent the next 48 building page by page...then the pictures.



Have you every tried putting the last 12 years of your life in a tiny little photo album? It was challenging tough but so much fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment