Friday, July 24, 2009

a full day

Good morning little miss Riley Grace. Morning check-up and all systems are go.

Our peanut spent the morning sleeping in mom's arms. Plus good solid feedings every three hours.

and did a little hanging out in her condo.

I feft the office early to get in some solid daddy time. I love my Riley Grace. I love to kiss her baby face.

Later in the afternoon her new IV spot began to deteriorate. We spent an hour and a half getting a new one started in her arm. She did get a nice shampoo afterward though and she loves that.

Friday was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable. I live very close to the hospital you are at and cannot believe this sotry if unfolding behind the walls I see there. It all looks so great and I pray she keeps progressing and responding to everything well.

    Be sure to take care of yourselves while you take care of this little treasure!

    ReplyDelete